Invisalign is a great alternative to metal braces. Deciding to put in order your teeth is a vital decision that influences your appearance as well as your lifestyle. As a grown-up, you may decide to boost your smile for business or social purposes. Or perhaps a teen or a parent could be looking to have a solution to the tooth issues. Either way, Invisalign gives an easy path to achieve this without delay. You can ask your doctor more about Invisalign.
NW Dental for the Clackamas Oregon area is a provider of Invisalign in Clackamas county in Oregon. Invisalign is an advanced orthodontic procedure that straightens teeth using a suite of soft, apparent, and transparent plastic aligners. The Invisalign slowly revises the teeth to appropriate position and alignment of teeth to develop an elegant smile.
Our doctors at Cosmetic dentistry for Clackthe amas Oregon are trusted and professional Invisalign providers in the Oregon area. Our doctors are ready to provide answers to all your concerns and deliver a digital, step-by-step demonstration of the Invisalign procedure. Our doctors fully demonstrate the many advantages of Invisalign, from the aesthetic part to the various health parts of retaining an aligned smile.
Pros & Cons of Invisalign Clear Aligners
* These “invisible braces” as the name implies are nearly transparent.
* You can remove Invisalign during eating, brushing, and flossing or for a short time.
* Invisalign does not use metal frames or wires, making them more comfortable.
* Invisalign may not be suitable for all orthodontic problems. Some more require other types of braces.
* Liquid can seep into the Invisalign and could cause teeth staining/discoloration or tooth decay.
* Invisalign can go missing because of its removable nature.
Additional Invisalign Clear Aligner Tips
To enjoy the orthodontic treatment experience with Invisalign, we advise you to follow the instructions below;
* Make sure to brush your teeth nearly after eating before you restore your Invisalign.
* Use toothpaste with fluoride content to strengthen the teeth.
* Place your Invisalign in their case when removed.
* Keep your Invisalign away from pets/animals or problems may arise.
* If anything happens to your Invisalign contact our Cosmetic dentistry office to book a visit with our orthodontist.
Are Clear Aligners Right for Me?
The best way to answer this question is by consulting your trusted Cosmetic dentistry for Clackamas orthodontist. Cosmetic dentistry for Clackamas is a bonafide member of several renowned orthodontic institutions at the state and national levels, such as the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontics. These institutions are for physicians with the maximum understanding and experience in the dental and orthodontic field.
However, our doctors at Cosmetic Dentistry for Clackamas in the Oregon area will hint that anyone with a missing tooth and needs a placement correction can profit from Invisalign. The procedure is simpler than the traditional wire braces. It comes with less pain, hassle free, and a more sensitive solution to deformed teeth. Because of this, everyone is a qualified candidate for the Invisalign procedure.
For more information on cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, root canals, emergency dentistry, or if you’re looking for a new dentist in Clackamas Oregon serving the entire Clackamas area, Contact NW Dental.